In these series of videos you will learn the basics of using Pastel Pencils. Once you have finished these videos you will have a greater understanding of the materials that Colin uses and his approach to using the medium. In the videos we cover:
- Pastel Pencils – the brands, what the differences are and how to use them effectively
- Pastel Paper – the 2 papers that Colin uses and what makes both of them great for pastel pencil work.
- Blending Pastel – see the tools that Colin uses to achieve incredible realism in his work and some secret tips he’s picked up along the way.
- Fixative – hear Colin’s views on fixing and sealing your artwork and whether it is totally necessary with Pastel Pencils.
- *Bonus* Using our courses – learn what is included in our courses if you want to give pastel pencils a go.
- *Bonus* Watercolour Basics – in this bonus video learn about Colin’s unique approach to Watercolour.
Watch the videos below and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
Blending Pastel Pencils
Using Our Courses
We hope you enjoyed these videos. If you’d like to give pastel pencils a go we have free courses to get you started, just click below to access them: