On this show we’re sent in more of your lovely artwork. Our feedback show is designed for members of our site to get advice and tips on improving their artwork. Covered on this week’s show:
- Fogging a background to bring the subject into focus
- Creating contrast between light backgrounds and dark subjects
- Subtle changes to long fur which reduce “lines” and creates “contrast”
- Picking colours for drawing blonde hair
- How paper colour can influence the overall tone of the picture
If you’d like to receive feedback on your picture then please join any one of our membership plans.